We are committed to being responsible caretakers of the soil, water, and the quality and safety of the flowers and food we produce for you. We NEVER use any chemical / synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides.
Our practices include:
- Our sanctuary animal's composted manure
- Wood chips
- Composted vegetable scraps
- Certified Organic soil amendments when needed
- Crop rotation
- Insect netting
- Minimal till
- Encouraging bio-diversity through hedges and flowers
- Utilizing efficient modern day tools such as the Jang Seeder and Paperpot to save time in the garden and our bodies.